T. J. Smith’s Victorian House is located in a quiet country setting and still maintains the look and charm of yesteryear. Constructed in 1882 as East Bridgewater’s West School, the historic building is painted in its original colors with a wrap around porch and an enclosed gazebo. Delightful garden and courtyard areas compliment the facility.
The Main Hall is formal, yet comfortable, with its high ceilings, brass chandeliers and tall windows giving the room an elegant and dramatic look. Dining is by candlelight in warm and inviting surroundings. The tavern style lounge has a cozy fireplace surrounded by rich woodwork and overlooks the courtyard and gardens.
The Meeting House Chapel is an elegant one-of-a-kind ceremony and meeting site. Separate from the celebration area yet still attached to the building, it is complete with detailed woodwork and a cathedral ceiling.
The owners of T. J. Smith